-
November 25th, 2004, 07:00 PM
#11
Inactive Member
yep!
hey, any word on that other fig we were talking aboot?
-
November 25th, 2004, 07:07 PM
#12
levere
Guest
Yeah, I got an email from FedEx yesterday. My order is scheduled for delivery on the 30th. I'll let you know as soon as it arrives.
If you need any extra stands, let me know. Since it doesn't really change the shipping cost any, I bought a couple of bags of 'em.
-
November 25th, 2004, 07:10 PM
#13
Inactive Member
yeah, I could use a bag, I guess.
or whatever you are willing to part with.
-
November 25th, 2004, 07:14 PM
#14
Inactive Member
-
November 25th, 2004, 07:15 PM
#15
levere
Guest
A bag won't be a problem. I am pretty well stocked. They work great for DC Direct and Neca too.
-
November 25th, 2004, 07:18 PM
#16
Inactive Member
cool!
yeah, they're great for all kinds of figures.
can even use 'em for GI Joes...although it's a bit of overkill.
at least, I assume you could, since I've used Joe stands for McF figs before.
what I'm gonna do is get ya my buddy's address, and you can just ship it to him, and I'll split the stands with him.
I'm not gonna tell him it's coming, either. [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
November 25th, 2004, 07:20 PM
#17
levere
Guest
I'll throw an extra in to make it an even 16 then. Don't want you fightin' over the last one. [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
November 25th, 2004, 07:26 PM
#18
Inactive Member
HAHA!
cool! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks